1) The Client acknowledges and agrees that the Services provided under this Agreement, including all videos, material, information, or lessons prepared or issued by The Traveling Trader for the use of the Client are the sole property of The Traveling Trader and The Traveling Trader shall retain all rights (including any and all trademarks, copyright, or other moral rights), titles and interest in and to the Services. No other use or distribution is authorized save as expressly allowed under this Agreement.
2) The services shall commence on the invoice date
i) For any selected programs indicated in section 1 that include support / mentorship, then the support / mentorship service will continue for the period of time indicated in that course’s / program’s description in the invoice
ii) For any selected course(s) / program(s) indicated in section 1 that DO NOT include support / mentorship, then the services provided to the Client are given under your term agreement.
3) As full payment for the Services, the Client agrees to pay the invoice fee in US dollars, via Credit or Debit Card or Paypal in the following payment plan indicated:
i) The obligation of The Traveling Trader to perform the Services is conditional upon payment by the Client and performance by the Client of its obligations hereunder the invoice term.
4) The Traveling Trader and all representatives of The Traveling Trader are not a licensed professional nor give investment advice. All of the content, including but not limited to, the videos, streams, investments, stocks, strategies, and trades are for entertainment purposes only, reflect only my personal views, ideas, and opinions, and should not be construed as personal investment advice. While the information is believed to be accurate, it may include errors, inaccuracies, or omissions. No representations or warranties are made in connection therewith and you should never take any of this information as guidance for buying or selling any type of investment. Nothing herein or therein shall be construed to be financial, legal, or tax advice. Purchasing equities, stocks and trading can be highly speculative and pose considerable risk of loss of your entire investment. You should always conduct your own due diligence and seek the advice and/or counsel of qualified and licensed professionals and advisors. I will not and cannot be held liable for any actions you take as a result of viewing and/or reading any of my content and/or any losses in connection therewith.
5) For all purchased support call(s) / session(s), Client acknowledges and agrees that any purchased support call(s) / session(s) are not eligible for a refund but can only be rescheduled according to the conditions and situations described above.
6) All Parties (The Traveling Trader and the Client) understand and agree that payments received for the Services are non-refundable.
In the event the Client fails to utilize the materials and resources provided by The Traveling Trader, the Client understands and agrees that the responsibility and accountability of utilization is the Client’s, and that lack of utilization will not constitute a refund of monies paid on the part of The Traveling Trader.
Furthermore, if the Client initiates a dispute or creates a chargeback with their financial institution or The Traveling Trader’s payment processor regarding the transactions mentioned in section 3 after
signing this agreement with full knowledge and understanding of the refund policy stated above, the Client acknowledges and agrees that they may be penalized with an automatically charged fee of up to $250 US Dollars for each dispute or chargeback initiated at the discretion of The Traveling Trader, regardless of the status of said dispute or chargeback to cover the cost of fees charged to The Traveling Trader along with the time and effort required to respond and provide evidence for each dispute or chargeback.
Additionally, the Client acknowledges and agrees that the initiation of a disputed transaction or chargeback will result in the suspension of access and use of all courses, materials and support as outlined in section 1 and will result in a ban from purchasing any additional courses, materials, support or other offers from The Traveling Trader for a period of time are at the discretion of The Traveling Trader.
7) The Traveling Trader binds all new students to the rules and regulations of the private community. 1) No sexual harrassment speech of any kind directed towards another member of the community 2) No racism directed towards another member of the community 3) No threats serious or otherwise are to be directed towards another member of the community 4) Do NOT post your referral links! 5) Do NOT post any self-promotion or advertising links unless you have direct consent from the adminstrator or the moderators. This includes links to your business or your personal social media accounts 6) Do NOT post any material promoting a certain cryptocurrency, project, and/or ICO 7) Public criticism in regards to Z or The Traveling Trader Program will not be tolerated in public. We always welcome feedback, but this will need to be done via submitting a ticket. Having discussions regarding these entities are perfectly fine and within the rules. If the team deems you have broken these community rules your post will be deleted. If there is an escalation you may be removed from the community.
8) The Client acknowledges and agrees that The Traveling Trader makes no claims, representations, or warranties of any kind with respect to the Services, including, without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the success, performance, or future profits of the Client related to the information and Services provided pursuant to this Agreement.
The Client hereby waives any claim that it may have against The Traveling Trader and/or its employees, agents and affiliates, and agrees to defend, indemnify, protect and hold harmless The Traveling Trader, its employees, agents and affiliates, from any and all claims, liabilities, damages, costs (including costs on a solicitor client full indemnity basis) or expenses of whatever nature, which may arise directly or indirectly, to any party, as a result of the Services provided by The Traveling Trader, its employees, agents and affiliates under this Agreement or unauthorized distribution thereof.
Want to stay in the know? Want tips delivered right to your inbox? Simply provide your email address below and you’ll get a high-value newsletter, designed to help you trade stronger.